Friday, November 18, 2011

Makin' a List, and Checkin' It Twice



It's that time of year again! Yes, I KNOW it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but hear me out. I'm not talking about decorating (although, I am really chomping at the bit to get started on that!). I'm talking about getting your Christmas cards ready. I like to mail mine in early December before the USPS gets bogged down. This year, I think I'll be a little behind my normal schedule, but the goal is to just be delivered before Christmas, right?

You may be thinking you have a month? True...that does give you a little wiggle room, but really if you're like me and you still need to choose which family pictures you use, pick the actual cards, order them, wait for shipping, and then address and stamp dozens and dozens of cards.....you get my point?


So come join me in getting your cards ready as they need to make it over the river and through the woods!

This card cracks me up....reminds me of my brother.
All images from MarthaStewart.com.


1 comment:

  1. I love Your Christmas ideas! We don't celebrate Thanksgiving over here in Australia so I really appreciate finding new Christmas at this time of year.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete